The strategy’s investment objectives are to generate absolute returns throughout the credit cycle by investing long and short in credit and other income generating securities; and to pay out a distribution on a quarterly basis corresponding to the income generated from the Portfolio. The Fund will also seek to preserve capital and mitigate risk through the application of both portfolio and risk management tools.
- Invest in income generating securities throughout the capital structure
- Go long the most attractive income securities and sell short the most over-valued securities
- Capability to hedge credit and interest rate risk
- The portfolio will be managed to capture market dislocations Investment managers with a proven track record of generating risk adjusted returns
- Disciplined and rigorous approach to risk management
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.