Fund of Hedge Fund Portfolios and Customized Accounts consist of a mixture of early stage and established funds. Portfolios can be customized to meet specific return and risk objectives and to provide high levels of transparency and client service.
- Belief that, in certain strategies, early stage hedge funds generally outperform established hedge funds
- Focus on nimble, smaller funds with structural and investment advantages
- Risk management integrated into investment process
- Protection of capital
- Customized portfolios for investor return and risk objectives
- Negotiation of preferred investment terms for early strategic investors
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.