Fundamentally-driven, bottom-up approach which focuses on identifying the leaders of tomorrow. Small Cap companies demonstrating balance sheet strength and offering growth opportunities available at a reasonable price are selected across all sectors to diversify our sources of added value while paying special attention to the preservation of capital. This approach aims to generate consistent added value at a risk that is below that of the market.
- Experienced investment team with broad expertise in the management of Small Cap and Micro Cap strategies
- True Small Cap strategy (no focus on mid or large cap securities)
- Deep understanding of companies and superior access to their management
- Rigorous investment process with a hands on approach ensuring strong practices
- High conviction portfolio capable of significant alpha generation
- Strong risk-adjusted returns over the long term
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.