Fundamentally-driven, bottom-up approach which focuses on small and mid cap securities and blends both value and growth characteristics by investing in strong companies with growing earnings available at reasonable prices.
- Experienced management team
- Unique fundamentally-driven ranking system and disciplined approach
- Best-of-breed companies with entrepreneurial management teams and significant ownership interest in their companies
- Long term capital appreciation with low volatility
- Proven ability to outperform across market environments as measured by both up and down market capture
- Consistent, rigorous and repeatable investment process
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.