The investment strategy aims to identify out-of-favor stocks and sectors in order to limit downside risk and preserve capital, while ensuring potential growth. This contrarian and opportunistic approach offers true active management through potentially significant active security and sector positions.
- Experienced team of senior portfolio managers working together for over 15 years
- Established process that has been consistently applied over time
- Unique, opportunistic and contrarian approach with diversified sources of alpha
- High conviction portfolio with potentially significant sector deviations capable of substantial alpha generation
- Strong capital preservation in down markets and up market performance captured
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.