Fundamental core style, allowing participation in both the value and the growth areas of the market. Portfolios consist of large and small/mid cap securities with no extremes in either style bias or individual security positions.
- Experienced investment team
- Core approach capturing both value and growth market opportunities
- Unique fundamentally-driven ranking system and disciplined approach
- Long term capital appreciation with low volatility
- Provides exposure to a high quality Small Cap portfolio (representing 10%-15% of the overall portfolio) managed by a dedicated small cap team
- Consistent, rigorous and repeatable investment process
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.