Sustainable returns and low volatility are achieved by investing in a concentrated (yet diversified) portfolio of high quality companies, which as a result of unique competitive advantages, are able to generate stable and strong return on invested capital (ROIC) with little dependence on financial leverage, grow shareholder wealth through superior and consistent long term rates of return and preserve capital.
- Long term investing ensures emphasis on high quality, best of breed companies and consistency of performance
- Strong disciplined approach from which this experienced team never deviates
- Rigorous research ensures very deep knowledge of portfolio companies and consistent success of our approach
- High conviction focused portfolio with diversified sources of alpha
- Broad universe of potential investment opportunities
- Strong risk-adjusted returns, top ranking relative to its peers
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.